,

Current Skincare Favourites (✿◠‿◠)♡

Sunday, May 01, 2016






Having a good skincare routine is one of the most important things if you wear makeup,
even if you don't wear makeup it's still a very essential part to having good, clear & healthy skin.
I did a blogpost last year about how to get clear skin and how to keep it clear and healthy. You can read all about that HERE! In this post I'll be showing you two of my favourite skincare brands to add into your daily routines.

Above - AEOS Kit

AEOS♡

Starting off with AEOS, which stands for Active, Energised, Organic, Skincare.
I got sent one of their pink optimal essential kits to test out the formula and the overall feel of their products and was very surprised! These products are beautiful and work so amazingly well at clearing and maintaining healthy, happy & beautiful skin! In 2014 AEOS won a Natural Health Magazine Beauty Award.



My favourite AEOS products would have to be the Refreshing Hydrating Mist and the Realive Serum. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the scent the mist gives off but it's not that bad, just not my cup of tea. The Serum however is a very different story! It smells like beautiful wild flowers and I love it so much ♡



Skeyndor♡


Skeyndor makes lovely quality products, in my Skeyndor collection is the Power C+ (Vitamin c) Energising Cream and the Power Hyaluronic Cooling Eyelash & Eye Contour Gel. On their website they claim the Power C+ Cream increases the brightness of your skin in just 28 days in 87% of cases, and evens out the colour by 77%. The smell of both products (Especially the Power C+ Cream) is so refreshing and nice. Something I love to do with the Eye gel is put two spoons in the freezer for 10 minutes and apply the gel then press the cold spoons over my eyes straight after and it's so soothing and refreshing! It also reduces puffy eyes and helps with under eye bags!



Hope you enjoyed seeing my top skincare picks at the moment!




You Might Also Like These Posts

0 comments